Posts for: April, 2019
How your chiropractor in Federal Way, WA, can help your neck!
Neck pain can dramatically affect your life, making even the smallest movements of your head difficult and painful. In some cases, it may even be impossible to turn your head without pain, making it unsafe to drive and difficult to work. Luckily, your local chiropractor can do a lot to help with your neck pain! Andrew Winger at Redondo Family Chiropractic in Federal Way, WA, offers a wide range of chiropractic services to help you and your neck feel better.
More about Neck Pain Treatment
Neck pain can be the result of a medical condition, such as arthritis, which causes degenerative changes in your bones and spine. The result is joint stiffness and loss of flexibility in your neck. You may also have neck pain from trauma due to an injury or previous surgery. The resulting scar tissue can cause mobility issues and chronic pain.
If your neck pain isn’t going away on its own, it’s time to check in with your chiropractor. He will start with a complete examination of your neck, checking the flexibility and pain level. He may also recommend x-rays to determine joint involvement. A customized treatment plan will also be developed, an arrangement which may recommend:
- Thermal therapy, including ice and heat to relax painful muscles
- Cervical and spinal adjustments to realign the bones in your neck
- Alternative therapies, including acupuncture and acupressure to increase circulation and promote health
- Exercises and physical therapy to increase mobility, flexibility, and strength
- Massage and physiotherapy to increase range-of-motion and help relax muscles
Need Relief? Give Us a Call!
No matter what the source of for your neck pain might be, your chiropractor can help you feel better—all it takes is a simple phone call! So, pick up your phone today and dial (253) 941-6977 to schedule an appointment with Andrew Winger at Redondo Family Chiropractic in Federal Way, WA!