Posts for tag: headache treatment
What you need to know about chiropractic headache treatments.
Headaches are common, and chances are you have had one. They can occur from stress, a muscle strain, caffeine or a number of other reasons. What may start as a dull ache, can turn into a massive throbbing or sharp pain that can last for hours. If you suffer from chronic headaches, did you know your chiropractor can help? It’s true! The chiropractors at Redondo Family Chiropractic in Federal Way, Washington, can help free you of headache pain.
Your chiropractor can suggest home remedies, like over-the-counter pain medications and hot or cold packs applied to your forehead or neck. If home remedies are not working, we will introduce you to a variety of effective treatments such as:
- Spinal adjustment treatments: to fix distortions in your spine; this treatment gently adjusts your vertebrae, relieving pressure on your nerves
- Neck and back massage: to relax muscle tension, increase circulation and toxin elimination and calm your mind and body
- Facial massage: for sinus headaches; this type of massage releases fluids trapped in your sinuses, reducing headache pain and pressure
- Biofeedback training: using an electromyogram (EMG) which monitors your skeletal muscle tension; this allows you to realize when you are involuntarily tensing your muscles and helps you to relax.
- Relaxation training: using deep breathing exercises to help you relax and cope with stress as it occurs
- Exercising and stretching: to help keep your body in alignment and your muscles elongated and relaxed
Contact your Federal Way, Washington, chiropractors
Don't let headaches keep you from enjoying your life. Get help from your chiropractor. You owe it to yourself to live life to the fullest. That is why you need to call Redondo Family Chiropractic in Federal Way, Washington, and see what we can do for you. Call today to get rid of your headaches once and for all!